Synberc's industry partners offer various internship and employment opportunities throughout the year. We encourage you to visit http://intranet.synberc.org/internships to view the internships and job opportunities available at Synberc partner organizations.
In addition, Synberc and the California Institute for Quantitative Biosciences (QB3) partners with local biotech companies to offer full-time, hands-on internships to UC Berkeley undergraduates for summer 2013 through the QB3-Berkeley Undergraduate Biotech Internship Program.
QB3-Berkeley seeks top applicants for internship positions at Bay Area biotech companies. Accepted students will spend approximately 10 weeks learning laboratory techniques and contributing to specific state-of-the-art interdisciplinary research projects. Interns become paid, full-time employees of the company for the duration of their internship.
• Acquire valuable, real-world research experience and training on a long-term project.
• Work full-time and earn a competitive salary to help cover college expenses.
• Define direction for graduate studies and explore career options.
• Network with a variety of industry, QB3-Berkeley, and student researchers.
• Work one-on-one with faculty mentors and utilize advanced laboratory facilities.
• Develop new technical, communication, time management, and leadership skills.
For eligibility requirements and more information for next year, please visit our program page at QB3.