- Innovating Women: The Changing Face of Technology by Vivek Wadhwa. and Farai Chideya
- Do Babies Matter? Gender and Family in the Ivory Tower by Mary Ann Mason, Nicholas H. Wolfinger and Marc Goulden
- Whistling Vivaldi: How Stereotypes Affect Us and What We Can Do by Claude Steele
Articles and special issues
- Synberc: Diversity at Synberc
- AAUW: Why So Few?
- ASBMB Today: STEM Women of Color: What’s their Story?
- The Atlantic: The Confidence Gap
- Autostraddle: Queered Science: Why Social Justice and STEM Fields Should Hang Out More Often
- Chroniclevitae: Dear White Academics...
- Gender News: Why does John get the STEM job rather than Jennifer?
- Nature Special Issue: Diversity
- Nature special issue: Women in Science
- NPR: How Stereotypes Drive Women to Quit Science
- NY Times: Exposing Hidden Bias at Google
- NY Times: Bias Persists for Women of Science, a Study Finds
- NY Times: Why Are There Still So Few Women in Science?
- NY Times: Science’s Sexual Assault Problem
- Scientific American: Diversity in STEM: What It Is and Why It Matters
- Scientific American: How Diversity Makes Us Smarter
- Scientific American: How it Feels to be #BlackandSTEM and a woman
- The Wall Street Journal: The Tyranny of the Queen Bee
Add your suggestions in the comments section!